What We Do
The Lamart California engineering team can support your custom projects, including:
- Generating CAD (AutoCAD or CATIA V5) drawings.
- Program Management for an STC/PMA project.
- FAA Flammability Testing.
- Engineering consult on design for your application.
- Build-to-Print Engineering review.
- Material analysis & recommendations.
- On-site Liaison Engineering Support.
- Structure & Blanket measurements.
The Lamart California blanket fabrication process is highly automated and versatile, utilizing a CAD/CAM system to ensure quality products, exact dimensions, timely support of lead times, and repeatable results. The process and experience of the Lamart California Engineering Team allows customers to provide data in multiple forms (drawings, work instructions, actual blankets) and media (CD, EDI, etc.), all of which can be interpreted to ensure satisfaction of our customer's objective. For a full description of all services Lamart provides, see www.lamartcorp.com.
The role of the Lamart California Engineering Team can range from complete responsibility for insulation system design/certification to simple CAD preparation of your drawings for build-to-print manufacture.
We Can Help Every Step Of The Way!
Being a truly vertically integrated supplier of aircraft insulation materials & systems, we are always
ready to help you with your aircraft insulation requirements.